Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ticket to Hell #2

As if I hadn't learned my lesson...there's a second ticket to Hell. Actually, there's way more than two, and some of them aren't near as harmless as these, but here's a start:

Now I happen to be 19 and still pretty damn stupid because here we are again, I am on another debate trip, which I don't think I mentioned last time that I was on a debate trip, but I was, so there. We are now in Springfield, MO. We go into a Chili's. I think 1 1/2 years of college have now given me infinite knowledge and consequently, infinite wit. I'm cool. I'm college.

We are seated in a booth and some stupid son of a bitch has his Oakley's on in the restaurant. Stupid. And here he is with his Zack (or is it Zach or Zac?) Morris, Saved by the Bell, haircut. And it's always bastards like this that think they are as cute as Hollywood actors and that they get some kind of free pass to do what the hell they damn well please. Come to think of it, what the hell gives actors the right to shield themselves indoors? Clearly those $200.00 sunglasses do wonders to maintain your privacy...I think I should say something, this is bullshit... (Everyone turns around to look at the man I am speaking of) What pains me is that it has to be the Oakley’s...Jana...I mean I don't give a shit about his $200.00 sunglasses, if he put them on top of his head I would still get the point and see that he's...Jana...rich enough to have glasses...Jana! What? That guy is blind. (Blink, Blink)

I get it now. I see the dog at his feet. I see him struggling to put his fingers on his plate to find his hamburger. I get it now. Damn. Twice now in a restaurant. Twice with the laughter and the wit and the just talking to get attention. Damn.

Ticket to Hell #2: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ddot the King said...

lol...excellent post.

5:59 PM  
Blogger genderist said...

open foot-- insert mouth

6:44 PM  
Blogger bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

You're right. That is a shame.

Oakley's?!?!? That's on pretentious blind guy. I mean, it's not like he can see the glasses. :)

(Note to any deities present: it's not technically a ticket to hell if you're being sarcastic . . . right?)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home