Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Damn Angst Quiz

Okay, so apparently Angry Dissenter wins the poorly designed and quickly thought out prize for the most amusing 10 minutes of my day, because I was supposed to right now be writing some kind of post about the comforts of home and how pleased I am going to be to see my counterpart tomorrow, and instead I take the damn angst quiz, which when I read it, happens to be right at the place that I am at right now.

I have spent the better part of 6 months struggling with the loyalties of friendships, just like the website told me I was. I just had that conversation with a friend over a Carmel White Fudge Shake this morning. Needless to say, I was suprised to see how accurate it was. I must say this was cooler than reading a fortune cookie after dinner to find out what I was going to be doing later that evening "in bed."

Check it out at Angry Dissenter's website. You won't be dissapointed.

And, just so I don't feel like I abandoned the evening's original purpose, you all should know the house is now decorated in a Christmasy fashion. And it smells more like cinamon and pumpkin than rank beer and dog pee.

3 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

Speaking of dog, how did your little garbage ravager fare?

5:44 AM  
Blogger Unequivocal_Prowess said...

He is doing well. Still sore, but doing fine.

4:23 PM  
Blogger bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

The funny thing is that everybody seems to agree that the test is pretty accurate.

Just wait till I post the purity test. >:)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home