Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A "Secret" Post For Genderist

Okay,

I know this is strange, but I think it is interesting because you were telling me about a dilemma last week and something happened this morning that made me think about it.

I got an e-mail from my bridesmaid-you know the one I have spent way too much of my time bitching about? The one that caused me to have orange angst and paranoia when it comes to friendships. Now I have complexities and trust issues. Ugh.

But still. I got the e-mail. It was all about us hanging out just like old times. Old times? I think just the statements that I have just made above make things pretty fucking clear about how fond I am of the old times. I responded by saying that there's alot I thought we should discuss before we do a whole lot together-I was eluding to me, the husband, and the loss. She responded by elaborating another two paragraphs about how her life was pretty rough lately because she had been sick for three weeks. Always her. Always her problems. I'd had enough. I remember telling you one time that it was okay to be angry. And while you didn't help me out by telling me that "Walk the Line" sucked, I am really hoping you'll tell me that I still get to be angry. Or hurt. At least tell me I can still be hurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

She said Walk The Line sucked?

I know it said "secret post," but that just made me want to read it more. :)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home